[c-nsp] Etherchannel across stacked switches (C3750)

Arnold Nipper arnold at nipper.de
Thu Jan 26 18:01:28 EST 2006

I try to configure a channel (PaGP, LACP) across two stacked switches.
While the first channeling command succeeds, I always get

sw011(config-if-range)#inter range gigabitEthernet 2/0/1 - 4
sw011(config-if-range)#channel-protocol lacp
sw011(config-if-range)#channel-group 1 mode active
%With LACP enabled, all ports in the Channel should belong to the same
switch
Command rejected (Port-channel1, Gi2/0/1): Invalid etherchnl mode

Does this work with neither dynamich protocol?

Arnold
--
Arnold Nipper, AN45