[c-nsp] FWSM - Strange behavior

Danielsen.Peter Christian PED PED at KMD.dk
Mon Jul 3 09:10:03 EDT 2006

Hi Anyone,

Seen this error befor

ss-fswm(config)# failover
        Detected an Active mate

        Vlan configuration mismatch
        Failover will be disabled

ss-fswm(config)#

I had a defekt FWSM, after the change of the modul, I can not get the
failover up and running,

Failover infomation on the failover device

no failover
failover lan unit secondary
failover lan interface failover vlan 4090
failover polltime unit 1 holdtime 15
failover polltime interface 15
failover interface-policy 50%
failover link failover vlan 4090
failover interface ip failover 10.255.127.25 255.255.255.248 standby
10.255.127.26

Thanks,
Peter

www.kmd.dk   www.kundenet.kmd.dk   www.eboks.dk   www.civitas.dk   www.netborger.dk www.organisator.dk

Hvis du har modtaget denne mail ved en fejl vil jeg gerne, at du informerer mig og sletter den.
KMD skaber it-services, der fremmer effektivitet hos det offentlige, erhvervslivet og borgerne.

If you received this e-mail by mistake, please notify me and delete it. Thank you.
Our mission is to enhance the efficiency of the public sector and improve its service of the general public.