[c-nsp] jumbo MTU on WS-X6704-10GE

Dave Temkin dave at ordinaryworld.com
Wed Jul 5 08:12:41 EDT 2006

Are you positive the traffic is being thrown away?

I'm sure that someone here can give more detail, but I remember it being
standard for that oversize counter to increment even if the traffic was
still being passed for stuff over the standard MTU size.  I believe it
would be counted as an error if it wasn't being forwarded.

-Dave