[c-nsp] Sup32 and IOS 12.2

Tim Stevenson tstevens at cisco.com
Sat Jul 8 12:34:43 EDT 2006

sup-bootflash is upgraded with WS-CF-UPG=

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/switches/ps708/products_installation_and_configuration_guide09186a0080537ae3.html

There is no good reason I can think of to u/g the bootflash.

Tim

At 12:25 PM 7/8/2006 -0400, Phil Rosenthal muttered:

Tim Stevenson, tstevens at cisco.com
Routing & Switching CCIE #5561
Technical Marketing Engineer, Catalyst 6500
Cisco Systems, http://www.cisco.com
IP Phone: 408-526-6759