[c-nsp] Cisco caching solution

Kanagaraj Krishna kanagaraj at aims.com.my
Wed Jul 19 08:42:51 EDT 2006

Hi,
   How do we implement a caching solution (squid) on a running network. This
network consist of 7200series routers and 2950 switches. Usually the way to
use caching is by enabling it on the browser. But we have a lot of customers
and having them change their settings manually would be troublesome. My
questions are:

- Is there any way of pointing traffic to a caching server from the switch or
router for easier implementation?
- Any comments or suggestions/best practice for this kind of implementation.

Thanks.