[c-nsp] cisco LX to HP

Bill Wichers billw at waveform.net
Fri Jul 21 14:39:37 EDT 2006

Maybe there is some dirt in one of the optical connectors? I've seen
*very* strange problems from both dirty connectors and devices with
singlemode optics that have been connected through multimode fiber. If
you're certain the individual fiber strands are good, and there aren't any
config problems, then you must have either something in the connector or
maybe a bad optic in the link somewhere.

     -Bill