[c-nsp] BGP fast converge

Christophe Devriese Christophe.Devriese at eurid.eu
Mon Jul 31 03:55:00 EDT 2006

Why not just create a direct link between CE1 and CE3 ? Then use something
with very fast convergence like is-is to distribute next-hop ip's between
[CP]E[13] ...

If both the CE and PE are fast enough, also reducing the timers (all of them,
according to spec) would help the failover time quite a lot.

Also, getting the switches out from between them would solve the issues.

Regards,

Christophe