[c-nsp] Looking for example dialup configs for a PA-MC-2T1

Aaron Daubman daubman at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 14:43:05 EDT 2006

Greetings all,

I'm looking for some sample dialup access configs for a PRI attached
to a PA-MC-2T1.  If you have any working configs and wouldn't mind
sharing them, that would be great.

Additionally, there will be two hunt-groups for the PRI - the first
will be associated with the first 16 channels and will be used for
ISDN dialin, while the second will be associated with the last 7
channels and will be used for analog dialin.  Multi-link for up to
four channels at a time will be used (up to 4 ISDN or up to 4 56k
bonded channels).  Any configs at all similar to this situation would
be greatly appreciated.

I'm looking through the documentation now, however it's been quite a
few years since I've touched any dialup-related equipment so any
pointers or 'be-ware-of's would be appreciated =)

Thanks,
     ~Aaron