[c-nsp] C2950G sh arp

Wed Jun 7 20:52:20 EDT 2006

The 3750 doesnt show these other addresses though, only the 2950's do.  Also
why would this only be on the management vlan and not on the other vlans.
The management vlan is only assigned to each switch giving it it's ip, it's
not assigned to any connected servers.

~Shaun

news:44875AA0.3050309 at lists.rauhauser.net...