[c-nsp] Since when does the Packet cost money?

Scott Altman staltman at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 09:48:37 EDT 2006

The editors column in 1Q06 Packet talks about the changes.  You'll be
able to get a digital edition free, though I was unable to figure out
how to subscribe to that one online, they still only have the paid-for
version choice; unless it was somewhere other than the obvious
"Subscribe" link on the Packet site.

- Scott