[c-nsp] Since when does the Packet cost money?

Eric Kagan ekagan at axsne.com
Mon Jun 12 09:56:34 EDT 2006

> The editors column in 1Q06 Packet talks about the changes.
> You'll be able to get a digital edition free, though I was
> unable to figure out how to subscribe to that one online,
> they still only have the paid-for version choice; unless it
> was somewhere other than the obvious "Subscribe" link on the
> Packet site.
>
> - Scott

On the regular subscribe link there should be options for:

https://www.cambeywest.com/pkt/pktpaids.asp?durl=http://www.nxtbook.com/nxtb
ooks/cisco/packet-2q-06/index.php

- DIGITAL Edition
- PRINT Edition (plus "Reader Tip supplement")
- PRINT & DIGITAL Edition (plus "Reader Tip supplement")

Choose digital, on the bottom choose term length and submit without CC info
and it should work.

Eric