[c-nsp] Cisso 7600 Sup32 EtherChannel via Ethernet WAN links

insan praja insan_katob at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 15 09:26:49 EDT 2006

Guys,
my company has just bought some Cisco 7600 Sup32. I'm
trying to connect it via some providers fiber optic
backbone links. Problem is, this provider provides
links on E1-basis, that is, they gave me ethernet
links, but they run it into E1 encapsulation (am I
right?) can I still have my L2 encapsulation and
maybe, MPLS header intact in the other end?
Thanks