[c-nsp] How to tell if a PIX is UR or FO

Ren B. (NetXG) renb at netxg.com
Sun Jun 18 01:42:55 EDT 2006

Mr. Glendown answered the question. Yes it is neat..
It's true for all PIX-515 ++

Ren

Ren Blevins:

NetXG, Inc.

Phone: 805 - 681 - 5071
Fax: 805 - 681 - 5075
email: renb at netxg.com
Web: http://www.netxg.com
Specializing in buying and selling Cisco Systems Network
equipment. Routers, Switches, Firewalls, and Wireless.
"Building Business Class Networks for Over 16 Years"