[c-nsp] [OT] Networkers 2006 - is it just me?!?

Netfortius netfortius at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 00:52:21 EDT 2006

I am writing this email right after the first day at Networkers 2006 - it
looks pathetic and depressing, compared to years' past. Is it just me, or
does the exhibition floor start looking like the Comdex of its last years,
i.e. ever shrinking and completely unappealing (compared to last couple of
years, that is, including the New Orleans ones). I have also heard that
they'll be moving to Anaheim next year?!?

The first day techtorial I participated in was also boring like hell, with
people slowly leaving after half of a session ...

... four more days to go - we'll see what's next.

--- Stefan