[c-nsp] [OT] Networkers 2006 - is it just me?!?

Joshua Lauer jslauer at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 20 02:14:13 EDT 2006

I'm here too...

I had a boring session here today, but that's
because I had a headache :) however, they did offer
free beer and food tonight which was awesome. The
booths' were pretty interesting to me and the CCIE
party tomorrow I'm not gonna miss. I would say give
it the rest of the week, the seem to have things
planned.

jl
Joshua Lauer

CCIE#16024