[c-nsp] This Version of Cisco IOS Software is not supported on NPE300

Brian McMahon brmcmaho at cabrillo.edu
Wed Jun 21 11:55:43 EDT 2006

On Jun 21, 2006, at 07:45, Paul Khavkine wrote:

> Now i saw the previous discussions about NPE-300 for 72xxVXR routers
> with NPE-300.
> But this is an AS5800 image not 7200. In the documentation, nowhere it
> mentions what the last version that supports the AS5800 and images
> up to
> 12.3(19) are downloadable and mentioned in the Feature Navigator.

It's been a long time since my days in the Access team at TAC (and
the subsequent years of therapy have done wonders ;-), but as I
recall it, the "router shelf" on a 5800 *is* a 7200.  If A = B, my
strong hunch would be that whatever limitations apply to A also apply
to B.

--
Brian McMahon <brian dot mcmahon at cabrillo dot edu>
Computer Networking and System Administration Instructor