[c-nsp] Strange GEIP+ Error on 7507

Rodney Dunn rodunn at cisco.com
Sat Jun 24 23:37:40 EDT 2006

Please post the error again and a couple from the syslog if you have them.

If it says ECC it's almost NEVER a software problem.

It's a bit getting flipped somewhere and the ECC correction is detecting and
fixing it.

If you have replaced the GEIP+ (which has ECC protection) I'd probably swap the
RSP and see if it goes away.

Rodney