[c-nsp] CAT0s and Native IOS

Scott Ingram SIngram at clayton.com
Wed Jun 28 10:43:13 EDT 2006

I have have 8 pairs of fiber across 4 switch's.  2 of the sup 720's
switch's are in a HSRP with 4 pairs on switch 1 and 2.  On the hub side
the 8 pairs is spread across 2 6500's running CATos and Native IOS
V12.3.  I'm trying to set up channel-Groups and use the correct mode,
etc.  I'm looking for the best way to configure?

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you have received this message in error, you are hereby notified that we do not consent to any reading, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy the transmitted information.