[c-nsp] catalyst 3560 performance issue

Marko Milivojevic markom at pangalactic.net
Thu Jun 29 07:05:17 EDT 2006

You will experience no performance degradation with ~100 Mb/s. We have
several 3560 routing and switching much more than that.

As Asbjorn already mentioned, SDM template would affect performance only
when resources (memory) have been exhausted, which is most probably not the
case. How many routes/MAC addresses will you have?

Marko.