[c-nsp] catalyst 3560 performance issue

Tassos Chatzithomaoglou achatz at forthnet.gr
Thu Jun 29 07:48:49 EDT 2006

There is always the case that some traffic needs to be software swithed, so you might have a problem
then.
I have a 3550 (doing both L2/L3) which gets >80% cpu usage when the traffic reaches ~70Mbps (70 in,
70 out). Still trying to figure out what kind of traffic causes this increase in cpu load.

--
Tassos