[c-nsp] SMTP Redirection

Matt Stockdale mstockda at logicworks.net
Fri Jun 30 14:58:08 EDT 2006

Take a look at

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk648/tk361/tk438/tsd_technology_support_sub-protocol_home.html

Depending on your device and IOS, you might find the answer there.
Unfortunately, I've not used NAT on IOS, so I can't offer much more
help.

A little googling turned up

http://www.grape-info.com/doc/cisco/router/contents/example-tproxy.html

although it's more targeted at port 80, but if you can find a smtp proxy
with a transparent mode, that might be the ticket.

play around with "cisco smtp transparent proxy" as a search string, you
might hit on something.

Matt