[c-nsp] Sampled netflow on 6500/7600

Bill Nash billn at odyssey.billn.net
Fri Jun 30 18:24:03 EDT 2006

I'm not going to even pretend to have your level of expertise here, but
I'm only seeing one or two percent tcam utilization on a moderately loaded
6509. I suppose it's also possible that even though I'm configured in
such a manner that I'm still pulling 15 to 16 gigs of raw flows out of my
network on a daily basis, I'm still doing it wrong.

Catch me off list and we can yammer about it.

- billn