[c-nsp] PPPoE -> VRF Virtual Templates

Tim Franklin tim at colt.net
Fri Mar 3 07:03:28 EST 2006

Hi all,

> int virtual-template1
>  no ip address
>  no peer default ip address
>  ppp authentication chap pap ..
> !
> ! you need the "group .." only when you have overlapping pool
> addresses
> ip local pool crocker-pool <start> <end> group crocker.com
> ip local pool acme-pool <start> <end> group acme.com
>
> a Radius profile for a user would then include
>
>  Cisco-avpair = "lcp:interface-config#1=ip vrf forwarding crocker.com"
>  Cisco-avpair = "lcp:interface-config#2=ip unnumbered lo100"
>  Cisco-avpair = "ip:addr-pool=crocker-pool"
>
> and similar for acme.

Is it possible to do the same or similar for users coming reaching the
router from the Cisco VPN client rather than a PPP session.  We currently
have:

crypto isakmp client configuration group <group-name>
 key <preshared-key>
 pool clientpool

ip local pool clientpool <first-ip-address> <last-ip-address>

On the VPN termination router, but I now have a request for different users
to be given addresses from different pools.  All the infrastructure is in
place to push back per-domain or per-user AV-pairs, I'm just looking to
confirm which AV-pair will do the right thing for a VPN client...

Thanks in advance,
Tim.

____________   Tim Franklin                 e: tim at colt.net
\C/\O/\L/\T/   Product Engineering Manager  w: www.colt.net
 V  V  V  V    Managed Data Services        t: +44 20 7863 5714
Data | Voice | Managed Services             f: +44 20 7863 5876