[c-nsp] Ignoring BGP routes whose origin is own AS

Rick Kunkel kunkel at w-link.net
Tue Mar 7 02:33:56 EST 2006

Thanks very much.  As far as I could tell, the mystery was starting to lie
in why it worked before.  And I had no such command in there then...

One other question...  Do most other people use the allowas-in command, or
do they simply rely on the fact that they've got a more reliable NOC-NOC
set of connections?

Thanks,

Rick