[c-nsp] Dynamic Routing over Tunnel (7507->1811w) ospf or eigrp

Skeeve Stevens skeeve at skeeve.org
Tue Mar 7 09:11:49 EST 2006

Hey guys

	I've spent 2 dozen hours trying to make this work and its driving me
nuts.

	I don't have the 'tunnel down to recursive routing' issue.. I got
past that.

	I have an up tunnel, which is all good. I have routes flowing from
the 1811 (small remote location) to the 7507 in either eigrp or ospf, but no
routing protocol will propagate into the 1811.  ospf or eigrp.

	When I was trying ospf, the routes were in the database on the 1811,
but not making it into the table. unsure why.

	Is there something I am missing here. because I am almost beat after
the amount of hours I have put on this.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Skeeve Stevens, RHCE     Email: skeeve at skeeve.org
Website: www.skeeve.org  - Telephone: (0414) 753 383
Address: P.O Box 1035, Epping, NSW, 1710, Australia

eIntellego - skeeve at eintellego.net - www.eintellego.net