[c-nsp] DSL PPPoE Static IP via RADIUS

Kristofer Sigurdsson kristosig at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 12:06:29 EST 2006

Hi,

I've got an interesting problem that's kind of related to this.

I have a RADIUS server assigning VRF's on virtual-access interfaces
(in a test lab).  This works.

However, if the RADIUS also assigns ip addresses (via
Framed-IP-Address), it comes up without an IP address.  Now, I know if
I assign an IP address to an interface, an then a VRF, the ip address
is removed from the interface.  Can this be what is happening here?
I.e. the VRF configuration is before the Framed-IP-Address part of the
RADIUS reply and therefor gets removed?

Thanks,
Kristo