[c-nsp] Q for SNMP experts

Brent Van Dussen vandusb at attens.com
Thu Mar 9 14:17:25 EST 2006

Hello,

We currently use snmp/tftp to archive our router configurations.  I'm sure
you could modify a base configuration file easily with some perl-fu and
then use the snmp tools to push the new configuration to your router.

Not sure about configuring individual interfaces/PVC's in running-config
directly from SNMP.

-Brent