[c-nsp] Image in slot0: vs. flash after reload

Thomas Renzy thomas_renzy at symantec.com
Tue Mar 14 17:56:46 EST 2006

Hello John,

Assuming that your config-register is set to something like 0x2102, its
probably booting from the BOOT parameter in rommon mode. If your able to
(if you can) bring the router into rommon mode, I would check to see if
this parameter is set and to reset it accordingly. The "set" command in
rommon should tell you all the parameters you need.

rommon 1> set

Hope this helps.

Thomas

Thomas Renzy
IT Network Engineering
Symantec Corporation
Office: +650-527-4734
Mobile: +650-248-1099
Fax: +650-527-2034

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm
not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein