[c-nsp] Image in slot0: vs. flash after reload

Atanas Yankov xds at LanGame.Net
Wed Mar 15 06:03:54 EST 2006

Simply write boot system slot0:c3640-jk9s-mz.122-31.bin the only thing
that you need to change is name of ios depend on what you have , yes you
a right there is no explicit command and you can't see in help context ?
;))

br,
CCNP Atanas Yankov
Network Administrator