[c-nsp] Image in slot0: vs. flash after reload

Atanas Yankov xds at LanGame.Net
Wed Mar 15 06:14:47 EST 2006

And yeah if you want to boot from system first flash you must have
in config something like this boot system flash c3640-i-mz.122-31.bin
before boot system slot0:c3640-jk9s-mz.122-31.bin

br,
CCNP Atanas Yankov
Network Administrator
AngelSoft Ltd.