[c-nsp] non-sampled netflow on 6500

Matt Stockdale mstockda at logicworks.net
Thu Mar 16 10:09:34 EST 2006

I'm doing a full netflow export (on our edge routers, sup720) for about
300Mbps of data, with aggressive flow aging, and it's about 2.5Mbps of
data. If you can live with that overhead, you can just select the data
you want based on IfIndex, and toss the rest with flow-tools.

I'm pretty new to the netflow stuff, hopefully someone with more of a
clue will chime in.

Matt