[c-nsp] non-sampled netflow on 6500

nick.nauwelaerts at thomson.com nick.nauwelaerts at thomson.com
Fri Mar 17 03:31:21 EST 2006

Hello,
Thank you both for your answer. The machine us mostly used as a beefy
lan switch, and the interface we wish to monitor is a connection to one
of our partners. The monitoring system we have in place right now works
but is to clunky to use. Seeing that the box pushes an aggregate of
about 20-30gbit/sec due to it's lan nature, I'll have to look for some
other solution to get traffic monitoring. Right now the only thing I can
come up with is spanning the relevant switch ports or even the vlan.

// nick