[c-nsp] Which IOS do *you* use?

neal rauhauser neal at lists.rauhauser.net
Mon Mar 20 17:29:32 EST 2006

    I've got a customer running a few 3660s with 12.2.29 on them. We
went back to 12.2.29 because we saw all sorts of evil stuff with 12.3.16
on our test box - we'd drop all BGP sessions and end up with half a
dozen obviously foreign prefixes listed as directly connected. The 12.2
train shows none of this sort of stuff.

   I touch BGP on 3660s, 7200s, and 7500s and this is a common theme -
the customers I have are sticking to the 12.2 train. Is anyone seeing
different trends than this? I'd be curious to know if there are certain
12.3 versions that act better than others, etc.

--
mailto:Neal at Layer3Arts.com // IM:layer3arts
voice: 402 408 5951