[c-nsp] Redistribute of bgp asXX and EIGRP asXX

John Neiberger John.Neiberger at efirstbank.com
Tue Mar 21 14:26:40 EST 2006

>Are you sure?  I'm doing this w/ an MPLS service from
>Qwest and I've not used the 'redistro internal'
>command.  Isn't that an older command as a failsafe /
>'are you sure you want to do this' mechanism.

I believe that command allows you to redistribute routes learned via
iBGP into your IGP. I guess the reasoning is that an iBGP route may have
been learned from your IGP in the first place, so you want to be pretty
sure about redistributing back into your IGP. At least that's how I see
it. There are probably other reasons.

John