[c-nsp] Personal experience with 2821 acting as a MPLS P router?

Arūnas Maisiejus Arunas.Maisiejus at bite.lt
Fri Mar 24 04:03:24 EST 2006

Hi,

We have 2811 acting as PE for 4 month, no problems. Traffic is not big, up to 2 Mbps ;-)

Arunas

This message has been sent by e-mail system of "BITE Group". This e-mail message is intended solely to the person to whom it is addressed and it may contain confidential or legally privileged information. If you have received it in error, please notify sender immediately and destroy this e-mail and any attachments.  Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of "BITE Group" shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.