[c-nsp] open-source NMS

Aaron Daubman daubman at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 11:15:49 EST 2006

Hi Dave,

JFFNMS ( http://www.jffnms.org/ ) Is one of the best Open NMSs I've
come across.  It can be a bit more complex to configure and manage
that other solutions, but also is generally much more capable.

NMIS is an easier but not quite as nice (IMHO) solution:
http://www.sins.com.au/nmis/

JFFNMS also has a lively mailing list for support...

I use both and would recommend JFFNMS if you have some time to put
into getting your initial configuration right.

Regards,
     ~Aaron