[c-nsp] Suggested / Recommended IOS version for 6500-Es

Mikael Abrahamsson swmike at swm.pp.se
Mon Mar 27 01:45:34 EST 2006

On Mon, 27 Mar 2006, Mark Zipp wrote:

> I'm hoping some battle scarred (and weary) members of this list might be
> able to save us some time and point us towards some IOS versions that
> they've had good success with.

You don't say what SUPs you have, but I hope you got the Sup720-3BXLs.

For them I'd basically say "latest and greatest" is the one to get..
Currently this is 12.2.18SXF3. We've only seen increased quality of code
over time on this platform, we had some weird problems with earlier
releases of SXD and SXE, but since SXE3 and SXF things has become much
better.

Mikael Abrahamsson    email: swmike at swm.pp.se