[c-nsp] Traffic Engineering Internet links automatically

Kim Onnel karim.adel at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 08:33:48 EST 2006

Hi Gert,

Our Gateway is a 7600 and their routers are Junipers, i think OER is
properit.

For moving networks between links, is there like an easy, organized method ?

the PoS links are to Newyork and London, while the giga is to the co-located
router, so we cant loose the PoS because it gives better delay for voice,...

Thanks