[c-nsp] 12.2(18)SXF3 vs. 12.1E

John Neiberger John.Neiberger at efirstbank.com
Mon Mar 27 13:48:13 EST 2006

That was going to be my next question! So, what's the difference between
a linear flash card and the ATA flash card? Should I prefer one over the
other?

Thanks!
John
--

>>> "Sachin Gupta (sagupta)" <sagupta at cisco.com> 3/27/06 11:40:58 AM

The minimum flash requirement is incorrect and is being corrected
right
now. It should be fixed in the next 2 weeks. For Sup2 images, the
minimum flash requirements is 64MB.

Sachin

Neiberger