[c-nsp] Extreme vs. Cisco

Paul Stewart pstewart at nexicomgroup.net
Wed Mar 29 19:11:52 EST 2006

This doesn't directly answer your question, but I can tell you here that
we are standardized on Cisco because they work well etc.  Stuff you
already know... However another really good reason is that more and more
staff are learning IOS, so to try and get all staff up to speed on
another command set and way of doing things costs a lot of labour...;)

Paul Stewart
IP Routing/Switching
Nexicom Inc.
http://www.nexicom.net/