[c-nsp] Extreme vs. Cisco

Scott Granados sgranados at jeteye.com
Wed Mar 29 19:30:45 EST 2006

I've got a couple points.

Have you actually tried to configure an Extreme?  I didn't like the
interface on the Black Diamond at all!  That is however the only one
I've ever touched.  Ios is just preferable at least of the two.  Also,
I'm sure extreme has a good community mailing list but as good as this
one?  More than one time I've posted here and with in realistically ten
minutes I've had 2 or 3 responses and to top that, they were correct.:)
You can't beat the community support and that's not a trivial point.