[c-nsp] Require Card supporting 8 Mbps pipe.

Gangasagar Amula sagar_cisco at rediffmail.com
Fri Mar 31 03:55:51 EST 2006

Hi Tim /all,

1.) Is 4 x E1 multi-link PPP means whether I can create a Multilink and call multilink in the 4 E1 unframed interfaces.

2.) Timeslots on channelised T3/E3: Whether we can combine 4 E3 channels in the PA-MC-T3 card or if we can in other type of card, please suggest.

3.)Ethernet bearer rate-limited to 8M at layer-3: Is it, we have to build MUX for such case....basically how will be the connectivity?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Sagar.