[c-nsp] Suggestion for catalyst fixed switches for small POP

Affan Basalamah affanzbasalamah at gmail.com
Thu May 4 03:36:34 EDT 2006

Hi all,

Currently I am designing requirement for small POP using Juniper M10i
router, and I am looking for catalyst switch for ethernet aggregation
to connect to the juniper router. I am thinking for fixed switch (24
or 48 ports) since I am only require basic L2 ethernet connectivity
and higher number of ports.

I am looking for suggestion, is the 2960-24TC-L sufficient for basic
ethernet aggregation, or do I should choose 3560 series, or 3750
series?

Regards,

-affan