[c-nsp] Catalist 3550 need help with NetFlow

Łukasz Bromirski lukasz at bromirski.net
Thu May 4 09:11:05 EDT 2006

Nikolay Pavlov wrote:

> Yes i know that this command in not supported, but i have exactly the
> same 3550(CORE) with Version 12.1(19)EA1a against Version 12.2(25)SE
> on this switch and it works on CORE:

'unsupported' does not mean it can't work - it just means it won't
be supported on this platform. So, it may have worked in the past
for specific scenarios (due to architecture I doubt it gives You
accurate results though), but in newer IOSes it will be either
removed, or just just cleaned up.

--
"Confidence is what you have before you    |            Łukasz Bromirski
  understand the problem." -- Woody Allen   |        lukasz:bromirski,net