[c-nsp] Rate limiting via radius

Paul Stewart pstewart at nexicomgroup.net
Thu May 4 11:35:07 EDT 2006

Thanks for the reply....

When I look at

"Cisco-Avpair = "lcp:interface-config=rate-limit output
access-group 101 64000 1 6000 32000 conform-action transmit
exceed-action
drop",
interface Virtual-Access2
  mtu 1492
  ip unnumbered Loopback1
  rate-limit output access-group 101 64000
16000 32000 conform-action transmit exceed-action drop"

Do I need to define an access-list 101 on the router or is this just
dynamically assigned??  We tried this above example in Radius and it
seems to like it, but the user cannot surf at all nor keep a session
up.... The radius server just shows successful authentication and that's
it....

Paul