[c-nsp] 1720 and WIC-1ENET

Robert Boyle robert at tellurian.com
Fri May 5 20:39:32 EDT 2006

At 08:29 PM 5/5/2006, Ed Ravin wrote:
>Argh.  I've got a customer with a 1720 with a T1 WIC in slot 0.
>By "more than one card installed" do they mean I can't have anything
>in slot 1 if I've got a WIC-1ENET in slot0?  Or do they mean trying
>to use two WIC-1ENET cards?

You need to have 12.3(something) to support more than one WIC-1ENET
per 1720. Prior to that, only one WIC-1ENET was supported at a time
and it had to be in Slot 0.

>The customer currently has 12.1(19).  I don't see 12.2(2)XJ on CCO -
>do I need to go to 12.2T or 12.3?  If so, I think that means a RAM
>upgrade since the poor little 1720 only has 24 MB of RAM...

You should be able to run 12.3 base I think, but you should check on
CCO to be sure.

-Robert

http://www.tellurian.com | 888-TELLURIAN | 973-300-9211
"Well done is better than well said." - Benjamin Franklin