[c-nsp] Need old version of IOS for Cat3550 24-port EMI switch

Joel M Snyder Joel.Snyder at Opus1.COM
Sun May 7 18:04:05 EDT 2006

Folks:

I'm working on an IPS test for Network World and we're trying to
validate some of the attacks.  There's a particularly tasty stateless
SNMP-based attack that some of the IPS devices are missing, and now we
need to "fact check" to see that they are, in fact, letting bad
datagrams through.

The proof of the pudding is in the crashing, so we're trying to find one
of the vulnerable versions of IOS for a Cat3550 to see whether the
attack actually works.

Unfortunately, Cisco takes vulnerable stuff off of their web site, so
it's not so easy to find this version if you don't happen to be still
running it (and I'm not).  Does anyone out there have any of the
following versions they can let me have?  I suspect SMI or EMI version
will be equally useful.

Thanks!

12.0(23)S4
12.0(23)S5
12.0(24)S4
12.0(24)S4a
12.0(24)S5
12.0(26)S1
12.0(27)S
12.0(27)SV
12.0(27)SV1
12.1(20)E
12.1(20)E1
12.1(20)E2
12.1(20)EA1
12.1(20)EB
12.1(20)EC
12.1(20)EC1
12.1(20)EO
12.1(20)EU
12.1(20)EW
12.1(20)EW1
12.2(12g)
12.2(12h)M1
12.2(12h)
12.2(20)S
12.2(20)S1
12.2(20)SW
12.2(21)
12.2(21a)
12.2(21)SW
12.2(21)ZQ
12.2(23)
12.3(2)XC1
12.3(2)XC2
12.3(2)XE
12.3(2)XF
12.3(4)T
12.3(4)T1
12.3(4)T2
12.3(4)T2a
12.3(4)T3
12.3(4)XD
12.3(4)XD1
12.3(4)XG
12.3(5)
12.3(5a)B
12.3(5a)
12.3(5b)
12.3(6)
--
Joel M Snyder, 1404 East Lind Road, Tucson, AZ, 85719
Phone: +1 520 324 0494 (voice)  +1 520 324 0495 (FAX)