[c-nsp] Design Question

Ray Burkholder ray at oneunified.net
Mon May 8 19:04:26 EDT 2006

Would multi-VRF's (aka vrf-lite) work in this instance by separating the
inbound 'routing area' from the internal 'routing area' and letting the
PIX's 'route' between the two VRF's?  I've found that this lets the routing
protocols do what they do best and removes the 'kludgy' nature of large
scale PBR.