[c-nsp] PPP multilink synchronization

Kanagaraj Krishna kanagaraj at aims.com.my
Tue May 9 10:38:54 EDT 2006

Regarding the keepalives, I'll give it a try. On the other question, when link
A goes down, link B stays up (physical & line protocol). But ping to the other
side would be intermittent. Shutting the interface for link A on the remote
side results in smooth ping results. Any clues?

Any idea which version of IOS is affected by Bug id CSCsd01816?

Thanks

--
Kanagaraj Krishna
Network Engineer