[c-nsp] Taking advantage of route-refresh

Vinny Abello vinny at tellurian.com
Tue May 9 15:41:50 EDT 2006

At 12:38 PM 5/9/2006, Vinny Abello wrote:
>At 11:26 AM 5/9/2006, Brian Johnson wrote:

Sorry... typing too fast. I meant: Those commands will NOT tear down
the BGP session if route refresh is supported between the peers.
Sorry for any confusion.

Vinny Abello
Network Engineer
Server Management
vinny at tellurian.com
(973)300-9211 x 125
(973)940-6125 (Direct)
PGP Key Fingerprint: 3BC5 9A48 FC78 03D3 82E0  E935 5325 FBCB 0100 977A

http://www.tellurian.com (888)TELLURIAN

"Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of
fear" -- Mark Twain